What information will you need to provide?To access and use this website users (participants and facilitators) will need to register with the website. You will be asked for:
- your name and email address
If you are a facilitator, you will also be asked for this information:
- Telephone or Skype
- Organisation affiliation
- Details of exercise
Who will have access to this information?
- All participants and facilitators information will be stored on the ParEvo website
- Access to that website is only available to participants authorised by facilitators and facilitators authorised by the administrator.
- To gain access they will need, and be provided with, a username and password
- Participants can change their password
- Participants can have their names and email addresses removed from the website, via request to their facilitator(s)
- Participants will ONLY have (name and email) information about the facilitator(s) of exercise(s) they participate in.
- They will not have this information about the other participants, unless this provided by the Facilitator, who must have permission from those other participants
- Each facilitator will ONLY have access to the name and email addresses of participant’s in the exercises they design and facilitate.
- All Facilitators will only have access the ParEvo website if they have been, and remain, authorised by the Administrator.
- The site administrator will have access to ALL the above information, about facilitators and participants
How will your information be used?
- By the Facilitator to communicate with participants about how and when they need to participate in any exercise, and to track their actual participation.
- By the Facilitator and Administrator to analyse patterns of participation in any exercise and across multiple exercises.
- While these analyses may be shared with other parties this will not be done in a way that discloses the identity of individual participants
What will not happen?
- No information about identifiable individuals will be sold or rented to anyone
- Email addresses will not be used for communication purposes other than those relating to the purpose of the website
Complaints and concerns
- These should be made to the relevant facilitator in the first instance
- Then, if needed, to the ParEvo site administrator: email@example.com