What information will you need to provide when registering?
To access and use this website users (participants and facilitators) will need to register with the website. You will be asked for:
- your name and email address
If you are a Facilitator, you will also be asked for this information:
- Telephone or Skype
- Organisation affiliation
- Details of exercise
The Administrator may request addiitonal information in order to clarify the nature of intended use and to ensure the website is not misused for illegal purposes.
Facilitators must ensure that all their exercise participants have read and accepted all the policy conditions described below. Any variations from these conditions must be agreed with the ParEvo administrator prior to any exercise commencing.
Who will have access to this information?
- All participants and facilitators information will be stored on the ParEvo website
- Access to that website is only available to participants authorised by facilitators and facilitators authorised by the administrator.
- To gain access they will need, and be provided with, a username and password
- Participants can change their password
- Participants can have their names and email addresses removed from the website, via request to their facilitator(s)
- Participants will ONLY have (name and email) information about the facilitator(s) of exercise(s) they participate in.
- They will not have this information about the other participants, unless this provided by the Facilitator, who must have permission from those other participants
- Each facilitator will ONLY have access to the name and email addresses of participant’s in the exercises they design and facilitate.
- All Facilitators will only have access the ParEvo website if they have been, and remain, authorised by the Administrator.
- The site administrator will have access to ALL the above information, about facilitators and participants
How will your information be used?
- By the Facilitator to communicate with participants about how and when they need to participate in any exercise, and to track their actual participation.
- By the Facilitator and Administrator to analyse patterns of participation in any exercise and across multiple exercises.
- While these analyses may be shared with other parties this will not be done in a way that discloses the identity of individual participants
Who will be able to use the contents of ParEvo exercises?
- The Facilitator of a ParEvo exercise has the right to decide how they will use the contents of the exercise (both text and associated downloadable data), subject to that use being within the law and not contradicting any other privacy rights described in this policy.
- Participants should not publish the contents of exercises they have participated in without the permission of their Facilitator
- The ParEvo Administrator may use the text contents of individual exercises to tutor other Facilitators in the use of ParEvo, but only with the consent of the relevant exercise Facilitator
- The ParEvo Administrator may collate, analyse and publish data generated by ParEvo exercise, but publication of any text content of those exercises will only be with the consent of the relevant Facilitator
What will not happen?
- No information about identifiable individuals will be sold or rented to anyone
- Email addresses will not be used for communication purposes other than those relating to the purpose of the website
Complaints and concerns
- These should be made to the relevant facilitator in the first instance
- Then, if needed, to the ParEvo site administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Rick Davies (the Administrator) be liable to you or any party related to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or lost profits, even if Rick Davies has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any event, Rick Davies total aggregate liability to you for all damages of every kind and type (regardless of whether based in contract or tort) shall not exceed the purchase price of the product.